Today has been a strange day but one that I will remember for a long time!
It didn't get off to a good start this morning when my porridge ended up looking like a school room science project that went wrong in the microwave....note to self reduce time for heating porridge. But within minutes I had received an email from a friend I had lost contact with about 2 years ago, and we had only just got back into contact after about 8 years! I found her the first time and she found me the second so hopefully we wont lose each other again! So much to tell someone who you hold dearly in your heart and email is a wonderful thing but its hard to put into words feelings and emotions that you can felt.....and 2 years of gossip is a long time for us girls to catch up on .....but now that we have found each other we get to get to know each other all over again which will be fab! and I also got the chance today to speak to one of my cyber friends for the first time and it was like speaking to an old buddy which she is, a buddy not old! Strange how you hear people talk in your head when you read messages either through email or msn and they sound totally different in real life? but again it was lovely to speak to her and now I have a face and voice to put together when we next chat!
On the home front I tackled the back bedroom and now it looks like a bedroom once again rather then the bombsite/dumping ground for everything else in the house that didn't have a home whilst we decorate......I was in a 'if it doesn't have a home and its in the way its going to the tip' and so a car load of stuff was taken to the tip - where one of the workers helped herself to most of it - just glad its going to a good home! and its not in mine.......OH wanted to know why I had taken the small TV .....umm it hasn't had a plug on it for 5 years at least why would we want to keep it ....he wanted to see if he could get it to work again....why oh why oh why.......this thing is circa 1980! any way its gone now!
All things being equal looks like the main bedroom is being done this weekend! and then on to the en suite, then the office, then the kitchen then the lounge, then the..........we have a fair way to go really.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment