Monday, 26 February 2007

Where has it gone......

I have completely lost my get up and go today? its just well left, completely unannounced! So I haven't done a whole lot ...ummm me thinks I am going to pay for that tomorrow!

Well we managed to get the bedroom walls all lined and the ceiling all painted so a couple of little jobs to do and then we can paint it and move on to the next room!

I have loads of cards that I have to make as well as March is just well a complete hullabaloo...birthdays weddings anniversaries St Patrick's Day Retreat Monthly cards etc etc the list is just on going.....and I have not made a very good start.....the two wedding ones need to be where they need to be by Friday, one of the birthday cards needs to in Ireland by Friday (oops!) and then it just carries on from there - its very inconsiderate of these people I mean honestly a bit more forethought and spread these things out a little would have been nice!!lol

No comments: