Tuesday, 13 February 2007

Looks like I am going to be in central London on Thursday oh the joy of it! NOT As a country girl the thought of the noise smells and general rustle and bustle of London just doesn't appeal....but hey each to their own.

I received some of my recent purchases today but I am being good and leaving them until I have finished work....can you see the halo glowing brightly!

The plan of attack is for our bedroom to be finished this weekend...and then we head into the office territory and that's well it all gets complicated! things need to be moved but still need to be accessible, and things need to be packed that aren't needed now but we still need to keep...............oh the joys of moving!

The ironing pile also known as Everest is leering at me as well, how can so few make so much ironing?? OK yes mum I know its my own fault 'cause I wont wear anything twice but honestly!

I have to make the OH a valentines card today so I will post a picture later.

No comments: