Oh the joys have having a cold! he had man flu last week but as I got it on Tuesday it was down graded to the common cold! so needless to say I got zilch sympathy and had to get with things! Which meant going into London - Liverpool Street on Thursday and then out to Broxbourne on Friday...come Saturday morning I was not human!
But we soldier on and I had a bath on Saturday that seems to have kicked it all into touch - ah me and my bath....don't know how people survive without them, don't get me wrong I love showers when I get up in the morning but there is something almost spiritual about a bath when the house is empty, the phone is unplugged and you have a glass of wine or a drink of choice and a good book! oh and plenty of hot water to top the bath up......bliss
I managed to fit in a couple of hours crafting this afternoon has been fun! and I got some great inspiration off http://www.craftsbycarolyn.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php I suffer from having to much choice so its great to be told you can only use this format and off you go......the results are on the side
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment